“If you can’t eat it, don’t put it on your skin”
Hand crafted since 2013, OmMade Organic Skincare stands out among other similar brands for the following reasons:
- Ingredients are 100% natural and contains only edible ingredients.
- Their product packaging is carefully selected to minimize the impact on the environment. It is compatible with a zero waste bathroom
- All moisturisers or lotions are manufactured without water. This means that the product has a long shelf life without the need for preservatives and is concentrated.
- OmMade products are 100% Palm Oil free. The brand uses shea butter, coconut oil, cocao butter, olive oil, red raspberry seed oil and hemp seed oil instead.
Organic skincare that works
Out of OmMade’s products range, I found 2 products that stand out:
- Turmeric & Activated Charcoal Toothpaste – Combines the the whitening properties of Activated Charcoal and the whitening and anti-inflammatory properties of Turmeric. It includes calcium carbonate to remineralize the teeth and peppermint essential oil (a powerful anti-bacterial). Turmeric and Activated charcoal is perhaps the most efficient natural teeth whitening method.
- Sandalwood and Magnesium Deodorant – No plastic tubes are used for this deodorant! A simple formula of Magnesium, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Bentonite Clay, Fullers Earth Clay, Sandalwood Powder & Arrowroot. The Essential oils of Eucalyptus, Lavender Spike, Cinnamon Leaf and Lemon are chosen for their anti- bacterial and anti-microbial properties. Any magnesium absorbed through the skin is a health benefit. Free from aluminium, fragrance, parabens and ethyl alcohol.
Compostable paper tubes for the Magnesium-Sandalwood deodorant