Kalpavriksha.co respects intellectual property. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify us, as per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).

Kalpavriksha.co is not based in the US and is not operated by any US citizen, however we chose to abide by the DMCA as a guarantee of trust.

Fair use notice

In the Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as news reporting, teaching, and research. As a community news website, our use of such copyrighted material can often fall under “fair use”.

If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent and you believe that content accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send us a notice of infringement.

How to ask for removal of content under DMCA

For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:

• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed

• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed

• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address

• A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”

• A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”

The above information must be submitted to us through this contact form: